CSS pensioners please use Pensioner Services Online.
Member Services Online is a secure area on the CSS website where you can:
- project your final CSS benefit using i-Estimator
- update your email and postal address
- choose how you wish to receive your Member Statement
- view and print your member statement
- contribute or make surcharge debt payments via BPAY
- change your Access Number.
Are you a first-time user?
You need your Access Number to login to Member Services Online.
If you don’t have one, please contact us in business hours. Then complete three steps:
- Step 1 – login to Member Services Online
- Step 2 – provide your two secret questions and answers (tips and suggestions)
- Step 3 – create your new secure Access Number.
You must change your number the first time you log in. Access numbers must be between 6 and 32 digits. Please use your new number once it is changed.
Your number cannot be 123456 or the same number repeated such as 666666.
Please note you may experience performance issues if using Windows Vista.
Because Member Services Online opens in a separate browser, it may not show if your pop-up blocker is activated; please either de-activate your pop-up blocker or change your settings to enable CSS pop-ups.