Pensioner Services Online
Contributing and deferred members please use Member Services Online.
Pensioner Services Online is a secure area on the CSS website where you can:
- change your payment details
- update your address
- check your pension payment history
- view and print your CPI letters.
Are you a first-time user?
You need your Access Number to login to Pensioner Services Online.
If you don’t have one, please contact us in business hours. Then complete three steps:
- Step 1 – login to Pensioner Services Online
- Step 2 – provide your two secret questions and answers (tips and suggestions)
- Step 3 – create your new secure Access Number.
You must change your number the first time you log in. Access numbers must be between 6 and 32 digits. Please use your new number once it is changed.
Your number cannot be 123456 or the same number repeated such as 666666.
Please note you may experience performance issues if using Windows Vista.
Because Pensioner Services Online opens in a separate browser, it may not show if your pop-up blocker is activated; either de-activate your pop-up bloker or change your settings to enable CSS pop-ups. Please contact us if you need help.